Sunday 23 October 2011

Scott Amron is a kick-ass designer


Scott Amron's is one of those designers that makes you want to slap yourself in the face. Some of his concepts are so plain obvious you really have to ask yourself why no one has ever thought about them before. I have stumbled over his ideas on various sites before but it wasn't until recently that I found out these never-been-done-before-ideas were coming from the same guy. 

His concepts range from coat hook light switches to carabiner keys. I urge you to have a snoop around his site and see what else you can find. Keep reading to see some of my favourites. 




The cigarette stub magnet is pretty cool. You can buy a pack of 3 on his site


I'm sure Ben will like this one. Scott is taking orders for these but i'm not quite sure if they will work with any lock. 


And finally this clever idea, although I can imagine this one creating a bit of a mess in the wrong hands. 

Be sure to check out Scotts site for more clever ideas @ http://www.amronexperimental.com/